Sunday, January 15, 2012

Windows I Designed

Hello
 my dear friends!
I am so thrilled to write that the 6 stained glass style windows are installed
in NDA's new chapel!!!






Here you see on the left are the wheat fields 
and rolling hills of France.
In the middle is Sr. Julie educating the young women.
And on the right are the sunflowers and hills of France.


The Tree of knowledge 


Here are the other three panels
                       On the far left are some children and an 
                              older woman gathering apples
                                    
          In the middle the "Tree of Knowledge" sprouts from earth
                                      
 On the right -again an older girl passes fruit to a young child
                    
  Note• 
The top of these three panels becomes a darker blue as it goes up to the heavens


These 6 glass windows were designed by me. 
My dear friend Rene helped me with the hours and hours of creating the finished product!  Whew!

I snuck in with my phone to catch these photos but
I promise better pictures are to come!


Loads of hugs to you all!
Mary :O)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!