Friday, September 14, 2012

September doings

Hi Friends!

Are you ready for the weekend?
OH YES!!!!


Earlier this summer I did a painting of two darling children.
They were at their Aunts Shower.
I took several photos of the two
 of them at play in the yard. Then I decided 
to put them both in the same scene



"Summer Garden"

The original is about...12" x 15"




All to soon September was here!!
Down the hall to my 


School is in full swing here.
(Yes...people just love to dress up o'l Skelly)


 So far I am very pleased with my classes.
(Of course I usually am)


The sign below was an idea on Pinterest
(A SPOTLESS Art room isn't always such a good thing!)




I just love the giant size paint brushes and pencils
 carved from wood!
My Art History students bought them for me!




I have had some fun digging out 
the orange and brown papers and decorations for autumn.
between my art room...bulletin boards and my home..
I can get crazy!!



I just put up some corn stalks at my house. Last night as the sun was setting it looked really interesting!


So from my home to yours
Warm happy wishes for a restful, early, autumn weekend!

HUGS
Mair






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!