Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas is almost here

Greetings on the Eve of Christmas Eve
Taking a break from work and visiting my Mom , Dad and Brother and his family in Louisville.
I have been so thrilled to be able to watch my dad hand out this years Christmas cards!
As you saw from a couple of earlier posts I made my parents Christmas card. I painted all four of their Great Grandsons as little shepherd boys looking at the Christmas Star.
He loves those darling little boys and loves the painting on the cards. Of course I'm delighted he does!!
 I am so very, very grateful to have such a loving family. And cherish these visits.
On to Indiana tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Mary!
    Hi to your family for me!
    Renee

    ReplyDelete

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!