Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Downton Abbey

Ok...OK...Am I the only person left on the planet
that hasn't seen Downton Abbey?

What do you mean they are already 
in their 3rd
season?


OK ... 
OK...

I have just downloaded season 1 
to my iPad and I am happy to say-
 In the next few days I shall be all 
caught up
with the rest of the world!!

In the meantime I did take the little quiz...
"Which Downton Abbey Personality are YOU?"

My results were...
Drumroll please..
...
...
Lady Sybil Crawley.

I do not know anything about her character yet but....
I shall soon find out!
It said-You are Lady Sybil Crawley. The youngest daughter of Lord Grantham, you’re compassionate, strong, and really concerned about social justice. You’d also like to be able to vote. The bravest and most idealistic member of your family, you’re the most likely to end up at a political rally, try and help a servant to a better job, or scandalize your sisters by wearing pants to a party.


To find out which character you are-
Go to
http://www.weta.org/tv/picks/downtonabbey/quiz

Thats all for now see you soon!
Hugs
Mair

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!