Monday, March 18, 2013

Blogging along

Hello my sweet friends!
It looks like I have been slacking off here in blog land. I must say that I haven't really
been slacking as much as thinking and re thinking blogging. Personally I enjoy it tremendously!!!
But several people whom I trust have at times mentioned to me -Is it a "Personal Blog" or is it a "Professional blog"? This simple question sadly stalled me out.... Gee, I am thinking
I love to talk about my work with my students here at the High School...But, I
also really love to share my latest art work with you (my readers) I also have a wild
and crazy personal life filled with hilarious things my darling grandson's do ....
So...That is what I have been stewing over for some time now :O( So sorry...

But I am back!! Yes I will continue to write as often as I have something to say!
If its about my work ok, if its about my latest art projects fine, and if its about my personal life great!
What ever its... Mary Estes Zywars' Limelightartworks BLOG!

So as you can see I was letting a great deal of time slip by during the Lenten Photo Challenge.
I am picking it back up and will have fun sharing my photos once again!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!