Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Beautiful May-Art Show

Welcome dear friends!

Yes it is now May!
I had a lovely Birthday celebration earlier this month!
One of my favorite gifts was the beautiful floral arrangement
from two of my little grandsons! It was full of color and included roses, lilies, snap dragons and many other flowers that I do
not know the names of

May is one of my favorite months! It's when the weather truly
changes for the better.  Flower's just seem to pop out of every nook and cranny. 

 And it is time for the yearly Student ART SHOW at School!!

Some quiet moment before the show opened












On exhibit were various art projects from the 3D Design class, the Drawing & Painting class and both Graphic Design classes. We also had some photos from the Art/Photography Club.



Handmade water colored books



Pop Up Cards




Tin Work


Chinese Brush Painting





Check out the view from our lovely gallery



This is just a sample of some of the beautiful art work my students have
completed since about January this year!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
See you soon!
Mary

1 comment:

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!