Monday, August 11, 2014

Enjoying summer

It has been a fantastic summer!
 I do so hope it has been the same for you all, my sweet friends!!

Two weeks ago wee were at the lake (lake Seneca) in NY state
with my two daughters and their families plus my son in laws parents!
What an eclectic fun mix of people!!!




   One of my cuties!

This is a shot my grandson took while the camera was around
 my neck and I was holding his sweet face
He surprised me with this shot !


We rented a lovely home that was right on the lake!
We went fishing and swimming and kayaking during the day
and had campfires and roasted marshmallows at night!


Here is my youngest daughter  and her little guy

Here my other two grandsons are checking out the lilies


We went out to lunch on one of our last days at the lake
I had picked up some adorable finger puppets and here the children retrying them out
while we waited for the food.



Oh, did I fail to mention the fun we all had throwing and
skipping rocks on the water?

                                     The evening became quite bait cooler but, perfect to chill out by the fire.





Bye beautiful Seneca
Until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!