Friday, November 21, 2014

Teaching Art and such...

Well here it is already the 21st of November!
I haven't been keeping up with my blog for a variety of reasons Im sorry to say.
First and foremost I have been away from my classroom and studio for a while now.
 My sweet mother became ill and passed away late in October. I feel fortunate to have been able to be there with her.

I have been busy trying to catch up with all the responsibilities of being a teacher
and I do hope to return once again to my studio.

My parents always supported my brother and sister and I in any of our endeavors and
it is to them I dedicate my next painting. I have been working on it for a long time and now am
almost finished with it!

I can hardly wait to complete it and take some photos to share it with you!
So bear with me as I do plan to
return to writing my blog and sharing mart with you!

Hugs to you all  my friends!
Mary

My Beloved Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!