Monday, January 12, 2015

Today the winter winds are really blowing!


Brrr … But the temperatures are a bit warmer than yesterday!
Yesterday the windchill was about 20 BELOW ZERO!!
In fact school was cancelled- No one want the students out in that kind of weather.
This is the view from the gallery.
Its very snowy but seems to be a very dry and powdery snow.


This photo makes me feel chilled!
Cold grey/blue stone and snow beginning to stick.

No, I'm not a skier anymore so- I don't really have an appreciation of fresh falling snow.

However it was a great morning to have an early coffee with my co workers.
Kim brought in a mouth watering chocolate and cranberry/raisin loaf.
No matter how cold it gets I still enjoy my iced coffee


Have a great day and keep warm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!