Friday, April 10, 2015

A day in the life of an art teacher!

Hi there my sweet friends!
I come in early every morning so as to get a good jump on my day.

First ...to set up a still life for my Drawing and Painting class.

They will be working with colored pencils on this study 
of "Childs Play".
I want to try this still life in my watercolors.



Next prepare handouts for students to read on Georgia O'Keefe.
We have a film on her life we will finish watching first .
My Museum Art Class will be then taking photographs of a flower and magnify it (zoom into it) and paint what
 they see in pastels and watercolors.







Meanwhile I see that the 3D class
sculptures are drying and will be ready to put on the finishing touches soon!




And now just writing this small post I have run out of time and need to get busy teaching!

Thank you for stopping by!
Come back again soon and remember I love your comments!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!