Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September First




Greetings All!
OK, I am sure you are asking yourselves this question too...
Where did my summer go?
The area public schools opened today and I am
gearing up to head back to mine next Wednesday.

If you were a reader of my other blog- Estesart@livejournal.com
You know that I teach High School art at Notre Dame Academy
in Worcester, Ma.
I am the "Visual Art Department" so I get to wear many hats and
enjoy all aspects of my job here.
The subjects I teach are
Freshman Art 3-D Sculpture Drawing and Painting Graphic Design Art History

Last year our building added on a spectacular addition!
Among other classrooms, spacious music rooms, lovely new student center,
the art room was doubled in size and a room just for sculpture was added!!!!
PLUS we have a beautiful, new art gallery!!!

The photo above is my office

Here are some photos and you can also link on to our NDA website at
www.nda-worc.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!