Wednesday, October 6, 2010

And it continues to pour in the Northeast

Hello friends!

I am nice and warm and dry here at my computer but,
man...ohhhh man....
has it been raining the proverbial cats and dogs
here in New England!

My deck feels so slippery
I think the wood must be totally saturated.

This seems like a good night to continue with my post on St. James Court.
As it had to have been a blazing 101 degrees
the day Marlene and I went on the garden tour.

Here you see the grand
entrance to my home.

***Yeah right...don't I wish! Teeheee


This fountain and brick patio was unique for a back yard.




There is really something to be said for a shady
waterfall in a summers garden!

Actually we saw several waterfalls
Each one had a personality of its own




Note this cute frog fountain!
(top left corner)



When I saw this little table...
I thought it would make a sweet little painting!



And speaking of painting...
One garden had several artist's working in various mediums



I will end this posting for tonight with a glimpse
through the garden gate.



Have a lovely evening and
I will be back again really soon!
:O)Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!