Saturday, October 2, 2010

St. James Court





Today is the St. James Court Art Show!
It is held every year early in October (Louisville KY)
This juried art show hosts over 750 artists!!!

The beautiful location in -Old Louisville -gave me lots of inspiration when my
cousin Marlene and I visited the gardens last summer.













Since I am unable to be there for the Art Fest today
at least I can be there
in spirit
while looking at my photos!











When Marlene and I strolled past the marvelous old Victorian homes last summer
I was taken with the
architecture,
street lights
and lovely gardens!







They have the loveliest fountain that
divides the street




Believe me it was so refreshing on that HOT sizzler of a day!

This lovely home
is a Bed and Breakfast
Such a pretty doorway

And another lovely doorway
All of these homes (like their owners) just ooze Southern Hospitality!

Ahhhhh Come on in for an iced tea Y'all !! (LOVE IT)



Thats all for now
But, I look forward to sharing more of the lovely gardens
that are in the yards of St. Johns Courtyard
Bye for now
:O)Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!