Monday, November 29, 2010

Back to work

Hi friends!
I hope that you all had a pleasant weekend and memorable Thanksgiving!
We certainly did!
As I had mentioned before we were invited to a wedding, held on the 25th.
What a beautiful and very memorable wedding it was!!
Here I am with the grooms parents-Very dear friends of ours from our college days.

Ken & Gerri Hart


The absolutely beautiful bride, Sudha



The handsome and charming groom, Andrew



Andrew- preparing to "Tie the knot"



with Sudha




Our table



More to come....

We also managed to sneak in some precious time with my sister Sasa
and Bert and also Cookye and Eugene and my darling 2 grandsons!

So very many blessings to be thankful for this Thanksgiving 2010!

By for now!
:O)Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!