Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Come ye thankful people come...



Hello again my friends!
Busy as ever here at school.
I have had only a little free time to do some illustrations
for my Thanksgiving cards.
The other illustration I made was a little watercolor postcard.
My good friend Renee has a cousin down in Florida.
He is always joking about going fishing and the alligators that are there!
Since he rides his bike there to fish I made a little illustration-"Gator Boy"


Silly me... I didnt take a photo of all the Thanksgiving cards I designed...Augghh
Oh well ...
I do hope you all get to be with your family and friends this week!


I myself will be attending a wedding this Turkey Day!

NOT YOUR TRADITIONAL TURKEY EH????

We will be spending our Thanksgiving Day in a non Traditional way!
I'm so excited to be attending a Hindu Wedding!!!
Very dear friends of ours (from college ) has a son who is marrying
the love of his life on the 25th!
She is Indian and I can't wait to be there for their special day!

Hopefully I will have some photos to share when I return!
In the meantime have a LOVELY THANKSGIVING!!!
Back again really soon!
:O)Mary




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!