Thursday, December 9, 2010

A few more photos

Hi again!
Here are a few more photos from the "Artistry of Quilts "



Here I am with artist, Liama.



This is a close up view of one of her pieces.


This piece- "Northern Lights" is one of my favorite pieces by Liama

This beautiful quilt by Christine (Hopkington MA)
Has a wonderful 3d window effect.



Here is a quilt by Chris from Holden.
I need to get a shot of the backing from this quilt.
It is such a totally different fabric print from anything I have seen!


Is this beautiful or what???

Alica from Holden created this one. I hear she collected fabric from all her travels
to create this lovely garden.

Love the color contrasts in this one

by Donna from Holden
.

That's it for today

I hope you are enjoying the quilt exhibit
as much as I am enjoying

sharing it with you!

:O)Mair

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!