Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wicked Cold!

Hello!
Yes, it is Wicked Cold here in New England !
My new puppy doesn't seem to really mind the cold snap.
But, when it rains forget it....I have to carry her outside.
She just will not tolerate the wetness. Now, I wonder how she will
do once the snow falls?

I have been trying to take photos of her but they just come out
like a little black blob. If I'm lucky her eyes glow red!
She is just so adorable I want to share her with the world! hee hee
I am running late this morning so Im dashing out the door after I write this.
The "Artistry of Quilts " was very well received!!! Everyone who comes in is
awestruck! No one more than my students!!!

Hang in there and I will return with some close up views.
have a great morning all!
Keep warm!
:O)Mair

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!