Friday, June 3, 2011

Schools Out For Summer!!

Like Alice Cooper's song goes...

No more pencils
No more books
No more teacher's "beautiful" looks!



Tee hee!!! yah  I changed that line a bit!
I never give dirty looks!!!  Not to my students at least!!
So today the last final exam was given and the last box of supplies 
were carefully locked away unti _September!


I will be away from my computer for several days.
 No.... not a trip to the Rockies or
The Carribean Sea... Nothing as lovely and relaxing as that.


 I have surgery coming up next week.  I have high hopes that I will be back
 better than ever really soon!


So until then my friends I send your many hugs and
may you all enjoy these first few days Ah...Beautiful June!!


:O)Mary

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes for a speedy recovery Mary! I'll keep you in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!