Thursday, May 26, 2011

Whimsy Pocket Swap!

 Hello again my sweet friends!
A couple of weeks ago I signed up over at
Tee's blog-"Altered Paper"
http://creationsbytee.blogspot.com
to be a part of a Whimsy Pocket Swap.

I never have made a whimsy pocket before so I was really
intrigued.  It was so much fun to make and decorate and
 then fill with little goodies!

We were each assigned swap partners.
Mine was Cameron from "Paint myself Pretty"


What a lovely little package arrived for me this week!!

      Shown here is the back of my pocket...

And here is the front
Isn't it the cutest thing!!!!



Then inside... All of these fun goodies!!!


THANK YOU CAMERON!!!
&
THANK YOU TEE FOR HOSTING THIS FUN SWAP!!!



HUGS ALL!
MARY

1 comment:

  1. Mary, Thanks to you & all the talented ladies for making this a fun & successful swap!
    I've seen so many Beautiful & Creative Whimsy Pockets created for this swap, and it is just amazing!
    Many Thanks Hugs, Tee

    ReplyDelete

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!