Monday, May 23, 2011

The School Year Is Winding Down!

Hi there my sweet friends!
Okay so how many of you are finding this month
 flying by so fast it literally takes your breath away!!

Senior exams are done and there are only
 2 more days of classes left for grades 9-11!!!!
 WOW !!

Sunday is graduation... And then all that is left is a week of finals for
the underclassmen!
 Get my grades in and.....Here comes


SUMMER VACATION!
(Surgery too but its still SUMMER TIME BABY!!)


Funny thing is the weather has been very cold and raw.
 I cannot say I really mind because so often the last days of school are hot, humid and
the classroom feels like a steambath.

At school I am also busy for hours at a time
cleaning the art room and packing up supplies
that will be put away for the summer.

A welcomed break in the evenings is what I call Blog surfing.
I have so many blogs I love to read. Some are pure artist blogs,
some devote the time to cooking or home organization.
I also love decorating blogs!









One in particular is having a great give away!
I love - The yellow Cape Cod!!
www.theyellowcapecod.com

The give away is a porcelain enameled sign from Ramisign.
I know I would love one for the front of my home :O)

Well that is it for this Monday evening!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Later Gator!
Mary

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering my giveaway. Good Luck.
    Love your watercolors..they are amazing. I started over a year ago and am such a beginner, but I love doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gerri;
    Thank you so much for your kind words!!
    Stop by again soon!
    HUGS :O)
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!