Sunday, May 15, 2011

Missed my own Birthday??

Hi there my sweet friends!!
No I didn't miss my own Birthday BUT...
It was one week ago today and I never blogged about it!!!
Seems my Birthday and Mothers Day usually get a bit blended together!
At any rate last Sunday was a lovely day!  Spent the wonderful weekend with my daughter's
family and my sister!  :O)

By the way if you are out checking fun blogs...
Head on over to AJs at
http://missouridaze.blogspot.com
she also has a fun giveaway that ends soon!

All for today folks!
Enjoy what is left of your weekend!
:O)
Mary

5 comments:

  1. Awww, Belated Happy Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary!

    So glad to meet you. I'm your partner for the whimsey pocket swap. I sent you an email, but thought I'd pop in here to visit your Bloggy space :)

    Happy Belated Birthday to you, hope you got to celebrate with something sweet! Not bad to share your day with Mother's Day festivities....I get Tax Day to contend with...haha!

    I can't wait to get this little pocket to you...so fun!

    My best to you,
    Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Girls!
    Thanks so much for the Birthday wishes!!!
    Cameron it is so nice to meet you!
    I have to finish my little whimsey pocket and get it in the mail!
    I hope you like it!
    Again...
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!