Thursday, August 30, 2012

Old Sturbridge Village

Hi there!
As you can guess by the post title
I visited Old Sturbridge Village today!
It was an absolutely BEEE-UTIFUL DAY!
The sun was shining so bright!  Last night the temperature dropped a bit
so the morning air was fresh and down right brisk in the shade!!!

I have ALWAYS been a fan of this wonderful place!
When I was in grade school back in New York I went there on
a field trip. From then on I was hooked!!

Not sure but I think I could live there!!!
Yes... Im sure I would miss my electricity... OK -Id like a bathroom in the house.
Boiling my clothes on laundry day?... sure. Hm heat in the winter and a good stove would be tough.
 Well maybe I should volunteer there and
get my fix!!!

Here are just a few of the photos I took today.

I love how the sun illuminated the surrounding tree leaves.
c/ M.Estes Zywar


As I walked along I could just
 breath in the relaxation and peace!

C/ M. Estes Zywar

c/ M. Estes Zywar



C/ M. Estes Zywar




Of course Mary has a little lamb (or two)


c/ M. Estes Zywar





That's all for now.



More photos to come so 
Please stop by again!


I wish you all a lovely evening !
Hugs
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!