Friday, August 31, 2012

Tie Dye Fun

Hi there!
It seems that I am seeing people everywhere
 wearing tie dyed tee shirts!

So while I was on vacation I brushed up
 on my tie dying skills again.


When I returned to the studio
 I did some more with my friend Renee.


Here we have used only one color per tee shirt
A yellow tee and a red one



Voila
When finished this is what we had! 
(of course it does need a bit of ironing)


See the V pattern




We had so much fun we jumped in with more styles and colors!




Im crazy about turquoise!



I tried for a scattered starburst
 in one of my favorite colors...


RICH PURPLE!




After several designs and colors we tried "negative" tie dye 
•Using Bleach on colored tees.


I love the purple so much !!



•Sorry for the photo quality!   :O_
I forgot my camera so I used my phone.

In a couple of weeks I will have art club make their own shirts!

Should be great fun!

All for now!
Hugs
Mary :O)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!