Friday, November 2, 2012

First Friday in November

Hello my sweet friends !
How have you all been since our last visit?
Oh how I hope you were not affected by hurricane 
Sandy that blew through here earlier this week!
We missed 2 days of school but thankfully only minor power outages.
Those of you that were and are still suffering from the hurricanes affects
Please, please know that I am praying for you !
I am also boxing up clothing that I will send off to the Red Cross immediately!!

On a much lighter note
Things are pretty well back to normal around here.
Today I continued making some scarves to put in the Limelightartworks Etsy Shop.
I also had a commission for a silk scarf painted in earthy colors with the image of a famous Waterhouse painting. ( The Lady of Shallot  )


Lots of mossy greens and lilac colors.

Here are a few more views of it.


This shot will show a bit more of the purple end of the scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!