Friday, October 26, 2012

More Soft Necklaces.

Hello and Happy Friday!

I have been pretty busy filling orders for the soft necklaces!
Can I tell you just how tickled I am that
everyone seems to be falling in love with them!
The pins that are custom made for each scarf have been in great demand also!
For instance over at Assumption College
 the mascot is a grey hound.
The school colors are blue and white...
Here is one order that I filled.
This is the way it looked in the box .


And when it is worn it will look like this




I also had an order for a soft necklace in autumn colors.
The commission was to design a dragonfly pin for it.
It came out so cute!

Now, I know I took some photos of it but at the moment I can't seem to locate them yet.  (It's not always so good to have several cameras)

Here is another pink one 
I sold this week.



I made and a sweet little pin for it.






I am having a blast making these!

Have a Super Weekend!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Glatsical!
    I sure wish we had Hobby Lobby up here!
    You know -I have to travel a good 25 min to Michaels now that
    they moved.
    Thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!