Friday, October 12, 2012

Autumn colors

Greetings and TGIF!!!
The trees are turning mostly beautiful golds and oranges so far.
 Maybe the deep orange and fiery reds will be later on?
The autumn colors heavily influenced my little project today...
Lots of oranges, browns, golds and greens.

I am meeting again with my school art club next week. 
One of the things we may be making are pictured below.

I got this fun idea of a scarf necklace from my good friend Jaylee.
This one is for wearing at Halloween.
We art teachers try to get away with any funky,
 colorful, fun item to wear!

I used several types of yarn including a black sparkly one.
Plus some yellow ribbon and orange ribbon that says Happy Halloween!

Then I made a little happy ghost pin to pull it all together.


Thats all for now!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Mary

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Glatsical!!
    Good luck at the Fair today!!
    Hugs!
    Mair

    ReplyDelete

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!