Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Necklace Scarf

Good morning my friends!
Its a sunny and really chilly morning here in the northeast!
last night there was an earthquake in maine and a lot of people felt
it all the way down here in the Worcester MA area.
No not me... I am oblivious to some things I guess :O)

I have been working on my necklace scarves.
Here is another Halloween one.
This time with two spider's on a pin.








I made another Necklace scarf in autumnal colors.




Then since we set our clocks back in autumn...
I made a pin with a clock. It also has a bit of bling in the 
Fleur de lis, crown and other little charms.




Next Tuesday my school is having a Pink Out!
Everyone will wear lots of pink to bring attention to
October -Breast Cancer Awareness !

So I of course had fun making my PINK
Necklace Scarf

I made a rose and pearl pin for it.






That's all for now!
Happy Wednesday ALL
(The work week is now half over!)

Hugs,
Mary




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!