Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Weekend

Hello all :O)
I hope each one of you had a lovely weekend!  I certainly did!
Easter is one of my most favorite of holidays ! 

                                  Happy

This year I was unable to make it back home 
to Kentucky to be with my parents, brother and his family.
We made the best of it and were delighted to have good friends come and celebrate the day with us!

I made lamb with a gin & red currant jelly sauce. Ohh man it was yummy! Also, I made sweet potatoes, salad, corn pudding and fresh green beans with a homemade Green Goddess dressing .
To top it off for dessert we had a 
wonderfully delicious 
chocolate 
Easter Egg Cake
 from the Sturbridge Public House.


Now, of course I did miss being with my two daughters and their families but...Maybe next year!  (I adore seeing my 3 little grandsons all dressed up in their Sunday best!)

All for now come back again! 
Hugs
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!