Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Earth Day 2013!

Greetings and Happy Earth Day!
It was a beautiful day out today even though the temperature and
wind made it a bit chilly.
Happy Earth Day
Reuse
Recycle
Restore

I have just returned from my SpringBreak.
We went to Myrtle Beach for 10 days. It was wonderful.
Every day we rose early and with coffee in hand made our way down to the
 beach to watch the sun rise. The sky would lighten up bit by bit and the surrounding clouds would go from gold to pink and slowly the ball of sun would rise in the sky. I would walk along looking for seashells while my husband took many spectacular photos. I use to be the photographer in the family but now John has taken up the hobby and I just enjoy making sketches of the events.
Myrtle Beach is such a relaxing and beautiful place.  We stayed at the Marriott Villas where should you tire of the beach you can always find a selection of activities to attend.
Every morning (after our sunrise walks) we attended a yoga class. I felt so healthy and stretched out afterwards. In fact I enjoyed it so much I'm going to look into taking a class regularly here at home.
Twice my sister and I went to a Zumba class. What a workout!!! Should have sweat off several pounds you would think....but let me tell you about the restaurants we visited !!!! My favorite has always been the Sea Captains House. (It still is one of my favorites ) this time we also ate at the Gulf Stream Cafe, The Conch Cafe and the Parsons Table. Each meal  was better than the next!
I do love my seafood as much as I LOVE the sea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!