Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hobonichi

Hi again my sweet friends!
Hope you each are having a good week!
Can you believe its Wednesday already?

I want to introduce you to what I have been working on for
the past couple of months.  Its my Faux Hobonichi Journal.

I made this book myself from a composition notebook.

First let me tell you( incase you are not familiar with) what is a Hobonichi Journal is…


A Hobonichi Techo is a very popular Japanese planner or  journal

"Pages display the current moon phase, the day/week of the year, and short anecdotes, and are designed as graph paper to maximize customization."

I draw daily sketches in my own cartoon style.
Here are some for today



You can add the weather report or headline news or even horoscope!

The top picture is me driving in to work today and a car pulled out and almost ran right into me!
The other drawing is a camel as it is Hump Day!

I started my "visual " Faux Hobonichi Journal  
back in August when I went to the Cape on vacation




No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!