Thursday, September 18, 2014

My Faux Hobonichi Journal


Hello my friends!!

As I wrote before this is my Faux Hobonichi Journal
I made from a Composition notebook


Here are some pages from my journal
As you can see I am drawing the events of the day and adding a bit of text…

This page (on right)was back from August 12.
It was my Dads Birthday (He would have been 92)
I had bought a lottery ticket (not a winning one)
It was the day when the sad news of Robin Williams suicide came out.
Oh and I had a run in with a huge wasp in my bedroom .
And, we had fish for supper...








You may wonder how I ever heard of the Hobonichi Journal?
I must give credit to "MissVickyBee " on YouTube.
She explains it so well and also shares samples from her own Faux Hobonichi Journal.
Vicky also has a blog at
Makeupnall.blogspot.com

So...Thats all for now
Come back again soon!
Hugs, Mary

3 comments:

  1. What a cool idea! I never heard of this kind of a journal before!
    Thanks Mary!
    :O)Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the shoutout!! Your book looks amazing!! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!