Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday Snow

Hi there!
Well we got a bit of snow last night... Just a bit

There were so many things I should probably have been doing but-
I had fun going to the antique shops in Sturbridge and hunting down vintage valentines!
I plan to use them in some project eventually.

For now I am bogged down with lots of good stuff at work.
My Freshmen are finishing the "Duck" paintings I will enter in the
Duck Stamp Competition.
Drawing and painting classes are finishing the series of skeleton projects (drawings & collages)
3 D students are finally finishing their clay busts
Graphic Design are re designing logos
And we are nearing the completion of the Senior Projects!
Oh and I have begun to work on the 6 stained glass windows I am making for the new chapel.
All are a lot of fun but,
added up together I feel like I'm the balancing act in a 3 ring circus!
Brrrrr
I'm off now to turn on my electric blanket
But, I will leave you with a glimps of my back yard back
last summer When the grass was green and the air was warm~Ahhhh~
Bye for now!
Mair

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!