Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow & More SNOW!

Hello friends!
Yes sireee...Here in the northeast we have been really
getting storm after storm...after storm!
This week alone I have only been to work two days!
And, one of those days we had a two hour delay
so we had only 60 minute classes!

But don't get me wrong...I am happily enjoying being at
home during this time! There is always plenty to do and
believe me-you will NEVER EVER hear me say-"Im' bored"

Luckily I did accomplish some things at work this week.
For one thing I was able to meet with the Massachusetts Coordinator
for the Federal Junior Duck Stamp Program. And happily now I have submitted a
batch of drawings and paintings from the Freshman Art Class!
It is a wonderful thing to combine art with conservation awareness!
Plus...
I am working on a big project that I will be writing about really soon!
Keeping my fingers crossed!

So, back to the wintery reality

Here are some photos my husband has been taking of some of the snowy days.
My brother in law was visiting when the first storm hit
and he was a big help with the snow shoveling!

By the way, my little Coco LOVES THE SNOW
Gee- The only decent photos I can get of her is when
she is in the snow! And even at that you can't really see
how adorable she really is!

Now, this is from earlier today.
I do not remember when we have had so many blue jays!

That's all for now!
Keep warm out there!
Love, Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!