Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February's Furry!



Hi my friends!
Yes ...the first day of February 2011 has been a memorable one.
We are getting punched by a two part storm!
I don't have the official word on how much we have received since it began earlier this morning
but...
I'd say about another 12 inches here!
This snow appears to be fairly light and fluffy but,
tomorrow's storm is predicted to drop LOTS of heavy wet stuff on us!
I think we will be ok provided it does not turn over to sleet and freezing rain! YUCK!

Personally I have been making the best of the whole situation by getting lots of planning and cleaning and cooking done. Oh yes, even some art work!

I guess I also don't get too worked up over this cold wet stuff since I am looking ahead
to my trip to sunny Palm Beach!!!!! YIPEEE!!!
Of course I won't even allow myself to think about how the weather
could create problems at the airport!

I have been entertaining myself with the idea of doing some shopping for the trip,
I am quite taken with some of the clothing at Rikshaw.
There are some neat tops that remind me of the 70s!
Here is one of the classic Woman's Kurtas
I just adore the combination of the lavender paisley and the lime green yoke!

Then I came across a sweet white and blue long sleeve tee!!!


SUMORI CHISATO POUR PETIT BATEAU /
GIRL'S MARINIÈRE
I love nautical looks

Well, my friends
Thanks for stopping by!

Keep warm and safe and may you escape the dreaded ice that
is predicted for the morning commute!

Love to you all!!!!!
Mary :O)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!