Friday, February 18, 2011

We have a winner!!!

Hello my friends!
Yes indeed we have a winner!!
Well...Actually we hve 3 winners!
Sadly OWOH has come to a close but with it comes the time to announce
the doorprize winners for my blog!
*Drum role please!
Congratulations to by new blogger friends
Vicki from Cherry Chic
Spencer from Bellamere Cottage
Jo from My Paper Playhouse

I want to give Lisa a standing ovation for all the work she has done to organize
2011 One World One Heart!!!!!! What a lovely event and such joy to make
new blogging friends all over the world!

All for now!
Hugs to all who came by and left me such sweet
comments and complements during this event!!!!!
Come back again SOON!
:o)MARY

2 comments:

  1. omgosh thank you so much for drawing my name ... your little piece of delightful art will be going in my little reading corner, where i like to curl up and have a cuppa tea!!! I am thrilled that i won!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mary! I'm truly honored to have been selected to own a piece of your lovely art. I could just hear it calling my name when I first saw it on your charming site. I so appreciate the chance to see your work and to learn more about you through the One World One Heart event.Thank you..thank you.
    ´*•.¸(´*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
    ♥•.*.*.*.Cherry*.*.*.•♥
    ♥•.*.*.*.Chick.*.*.*.•♥
    ¸.•*´(¸.•*´♥´*•.¸)´*•.¸

    ReplyDelete

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!