Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Celebrate Oz Winner is...


Hello my friends!
Yes!!!!
I have made a random drawing from my magic Oz Kettle

and the winner of my

Celebrate Oz -Door prize is
"Linda" of Olde Baggs 'N Stuft Shirts !!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Linda what a lovely surprise it was for me
to pull out your name!!!
I hope you will enjoy this
original water color as much
as I enjoyed painting it!

Thank you all so much for stopping by my blog
during this fun event!!

I can't tell you just how much I appreciate all of your kind comments!

And a special big thank you
to our hostess for the celebration-Linda

Come back often and I shall also be a regular reader of your blogs!

Hugs to each of you!
Mary

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, I am thrilled. This is such a lovely painting and yes I do have a special place of honor for this lovely piece. Thank you so much. Yay for me. The Olde Bagg, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great big CONGRATS to Linda for winning this beautiful painting! She certainly deserves it for all her hard work in putting this wonderful party together!

    ReplyDelete

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!