Tuesday, March 29, 2011

When the Red Red Robin....



Comes bob bob bobbing along...

Okay this is a good sign!!!
A robin has been sighted in my yard!!!
Please, Ohhh Please let it be spring!

Friday is April 1st and I do so long for the sweet warmer spring breezes.
I am soooo looking forward to packing the woolens back in to the cedar closet and
breaking out the frills and floral patterns!




Yeah!! Thats what Im talking about!!!


I will share with you a shot my husband took while out on his walk.

Near us is a beautiful park with an old mill.
The ice is melting and the water is roaring!
Next the flowers should start blooming...Maybe some tulips and crocuses :O)




I have been working this week on some vintage inspired
Easter Cards. Hope to post some photos of them tomorrow.
Until then ...
wishing you all a happy & peaceful Tuesday evening
Hugs
Mary

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo! We are still awaiting the real arrival of Spring here, too! We have another snowstorm predicted (2-6 inches) for tomorrow night into Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here Debbie!
    I could hardly believe it when I heard a new storm was on its way!

    ReplyDelete

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!