Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool's

Greetings my friends!
Ah!!... Sweet long awaited for SPRING!!
The sun is beaming... the birds are chirping
 and the sky is a lovely shade of cerulean blue.


But no... In reality Mother Nature has pulled a
 little April Fool's joke on us here in New England.
We  woke up this morning to a nice heavy wet snow fall!!!

I arrived safely in for work but... maybe we could
 have used a tiny delay today.  I saw one accident occur only 3 cars ahead of me!
So, I am thankful to be sitting safely in my warm happy art room!


Welcome (anyways)April!
Warmer weather is bound to be here soon!
Happy Friday ALL!
Hugs :O)
Mary

1 comment:

  1. It missed us completely! Rain & snow showers, but nothing at all on the ground. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!