Friday, April 29, 2011

Spring Art Challenge

Hello my sweet friends!


This week I came across a fun art challenge at Debbi's
lovely blog-"All In My Cottage"


I have created a mixed media piece on canvas.
Close up view

"The dance is a poem of which
each movement is a word."

I began with the graphic image and altered it a bit in Photoshop.
Then decoupage it onto a framed canvas
added text, pearls, ribbon and hand panted flowers in the corner.

What fun I had creating this!
Thanks Debbi!!

Happy Friday EVERYONE!
Hugs :O)
Mary 

7 comments:

  1. Very sweet canvas piece!

    Blessings...Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Deborah!
    Thank you for your kind words!
    :O)
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I love your spring art project. Thanks for your sweet comment about the little blessing dress. I have not finished my spring art project, cause I have been sewing that little dress. Maybe tomorrow, I can finish it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! Love your ballerina and how it fits into your quote. Thanks for joining in the challenge. Stay tuned for the summer challenge coming in June!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Michele and Debbi :O)
    Thank you both so much for your lovely comments!
    Hugs!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful art. Love the quote.
    AJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Greetings AJ!
    Thanks for stopping by with such kind words!!
    Oh and
    Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby!
    :O)
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!