Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Bass Rocks Inn

Here are some photos of where I love to stay when Im in Gloucester MA.
Its the Bass Rocks Inn.







The Lobby and all are in the "Wedding Cake House"
Several stories high.




Jaylee and I enjoyed eating our breakfast out side.




                                                              So pretty!


I love staying upstairs where the view of the ocean is so lovely!



The view from my room

Before we left Gloucester we went for a walk at the artist community.


              This adorable shop was our first stop.
Jaylee and I both indulged in some lovely handcrafted jewlrey!



We didn't run in for our usual sodas and snack here



On to the  next Gallery/ Shop



Can you imagine how lovely it would be here to have a studio 
and look at this scene EVERY DAY? (drool)


OKAY... I EVEN cannot believe we didn't stop in for an ICE CREAM?




Our view as we stroll along the artist colony







2 comments:

  1. Oceanfront is definitely the way to see,smell and hear the ocean :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmmmmm I do adore the smell of the ocean!
    Thanks for your comment!
    Hugs :O)
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!