Thursday, September 1, 2011

By the Sea Side

Hello my friends!

Yes I have just returned from the most lovely trip (mini vacation)
from Gloucester!
It was perfect weather despite the upcoming storm-"Irene"
Yes... we were back inland by Saturday morning.

While at Gloucester I stayed at the most wonderful Inn!!!
It is Bass Rocks Inn and looks out over the ocean! Ahhh


LOVED IT!!  And I can't wait to return again really soon!
Jaylee and I had a wonderful dinner
the first evening there.
We dined on the terrace at The Gloucester House


We were able to enjoy our dinner and watch fishing boats return

to the harbor.


As You can see ...Im having a Wonderful time!!


It was scrumptious!!
As was the
pitcher of homemade
Sangria we enjoyed!
A rare treat for me!



(Yes...probably the reason for my headache the next morning!)


The Gloucester House

View from our table -unloading fish


After dinner we were off with our cameras to catch the lovely ships at sea!

I have plenty of photos to share so 
please do come back soon!
Thats all for now!
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!