Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like? ...Halloween

My front yard
Greetings my friends!
Quite a few snowy days we have had up here!!
Seems like old news now.
October 27 We had a good bit of snow fall here!
 Grumble... grumble...
 was heard from every corner
of our little town...( okay maybe it was just me)
 little did we know that a much worse storm would hit over the next weekend!
And HIT It did!
 We were lucky to only be out of electricity and heat from 10 pm Sat until 8PM Sunday.
Many people are still without it and may be so until at least Thursday!
School has been cancelled for two days now. I have been making the very best of that!
Getting lots of house work done, plus starting on my Christmas lists too!
So, how is your week going?

See you later
Hugs, Mair

1 comment:

  1. Yeah....Its not melting away any to fast either?
    I know !!! Doesn't time zip by from Columbus Day till New Years!!!
    Thanks for stopping by Glatsical!
    :O)Mair

    ReplyDelete

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!