Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Days its Friday!

Hello my friends!
My seniors have all made their art choices and have begun work on their projects!
As I said before the themes always strike me as being depressing. Let me clarify...
These are the actual themes of these short stories.  maybe something is lost in the translation but..
I am hunting down more short stories for next year.  At least I can then suggest some additions to the current reading list.
More on them in a week or so:O)
My art classes and art club have been working on a special Christmas surprise for our gallery!!
Each class chose a theme based on a Christmas song. Then they have been busily creating ornaments

to dress up their tree. We have a Wonderful "Grinch" tree and a Frosty the Snowman tree and several others. So this..


will soon be turned into a Winter Wonderland!

Have a wonderful Weekend!!
Hugs,
Mary

1 comment:

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!