Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Catching up

Greetings my friends
So sorry it's been a while since my last post.
After a quick trip down to see my see my sweet Parents
I was back to school for a few days and then I was off once again!

Luckily my 3d class was able to finish all of their clay
coil vessels...so they should be nicely dried and ready to be fired when we all return next week.
My graphic design class have completed their adorable text creations and we will get them matted and ready to hang.
And my drawing and painting class are about halfway through their lovely acrylic paintings.

When we all return to class next week the race to finish all the projects I planned to have them do (before the school year ends) will begin!
Yes...so many projects...so little time :0)

Thanks for stopping by Y'all
Hugs
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!