Tuesday, April 24, 2012

So many ideas so little free time!!!

Hello there my friends!

Everyone has finally returned from their April school vacations!
Things are pretty much back to normal in the classes and
of course the seniors are getting pretty anxious to graduate!!


I find myself wanting to do so many things that my head feels like I am in a tornado
of ideas!


Between wanting to get some hanging baskets up on the deck. (now that the weather is warmer)
Starting a garden, getting a fence put up, completing more paintings on silk scarves, working on my watercolors, pen & ink drawings and acrylics, making jewelry, get some photos printed out...
Oh yes...  open the Limelightartworks Etsy store...
Yikes!!!


Hmmmm....think I will work on getting the Etsy Store opened first!


I have many of my hand painted spring and summer silk scarves to list.
Here is a peek at what we will offer!
Iris - Up Close
As you can see-I especially love 
painting flowers on the silk scarves!
Springtime Quince




Then I have soft pastels of various scenes
such as this one below.

Street Scenes In Paris (with fringe)
I have plenty more to show you as soon as I finish photographing them!

Thats all for today!
I promise to be back first thing tomorrow!!
so-see you then
Hugs!!!
Mary





1 comment:

  1. Hi there Glatsical!!!
    Aww thanks for the complement!!!
    Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!