Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Student's & Silk Painting

Hello again!
I want to share with you some projects we did
in my classroom in the final days of school this year.



The center of my BB shows the silk paintings.
One group painted on silk ties and the timing was so perfect...
"Fathers Day" is coming up!
Also, 2 of my students painted florals on silk rings.




The results of their hard work....TADAHHHH




Two more 



Voila!



Now the Rings...


I am so mad at myself ...
There are no good photos of the students or their work.


All for today!!
Come back again soon!
Hugs,
Mary



3 comments:

  1. Those ties are awe-mazing! What talent!! And the rings are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie,
    Thanks for the sweet comments!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mary,
    You have very talented students and they have a very special teacher!
    Love,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!