Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Road Trip!

Hi all my sweet friends!
Well...We have returned!


Yes ...we went on quite a little road trip out to the midwest!


As soon as school was done we took off for my daughters home.


We arrived on Fathers Day Weekend and had a fun short visit there.
Then we loaded up the car with My hubby, my daughter & her husband
and our two little grandsons and off we went.


 First stop was Kentucky!  Mom and Dad were thrilled to see their little Great Grandsons again!




TADAH!!!
This is my Dad! 
The sweetest, most well read, religious man I have ever known!


We took tons of pictures as they played Checkers, Bingo and Balloon Tennis!!
The boys were really interested in the large fish tank too!
 





We got together with my brother and his family 
for dinner one evening.  
It was always one of our favorite places 
 called-"Cousins" 

They have the best hamburgers and bakery fresh buns!!!



Playing" Peek a boo" with Daddy

Me and my darling "Cookie"



My Beautiful Niece Liz





My Brother and my sister on law are next to Liz here

and their son in law is on the far right.



My niece Rachie

(Do you recognize her as the little girl on the rabbit carousel?)




That was on Tuesday....




Wednesday...
ON  TO 
Lynns Paradise Cafe and World of Swirl

What a wild place!!!

Actually I first heard about this restaurant when
Oprah stated the Mac and Cheese here was the BEST!!!

This visit we went for the
Traditional Louisville Dish
"Hot Brown"

Mmmmmm Mouth Watering Good!!!


So for Crazy Good Food
At a Zany Fun Place
Gotta Love Lynn's!

Thats all for now folks!
Stay tuned for
Part 2 of our road trip!!

Hugs.

Mary, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!