Thursday, July 19, 2012

Return To Oz! Today is the Day!

Hi there my friends!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!!
I had to plan ahead for this fun event since I am away visiting my parents
down in Louisville, KY.


*Be sure to read the earlier post (july 16th)
and view my painting!
I will be giving away 3 giclees of my "Dorothy's Dialogue"
to some lucky reader of the Return to OZ Celebration!!!


And for Linda at 
Thank you so much for ALL  OF YOUR HARD WORK
setting up this very special blog event!!!


So my readers if you have not already done so...hop
on over to Lindas Blog and see what all the OZcitement is about!!
lindaomasoldebaggssnstuftshirts.blogspot.com

NOW...
Dont' forget to leave me a comment so I can include you in the drawing for one of the Giclees!!!
Hugs to all
AND ESPECIALLY ALL LOVERS OF OZ`
Mary

4 comments:

  1. Happy Celebrate Oz Day! Your Dorothy painting is "Oz-some" ... please do include my name in your drawing!

    Hope you are having an Oz-some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Happy Oz Day ;o) Actually, I am a day late! I am catching up ;o) Please include my name in your drawing! Very sweet of you! Take Care ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so pleased, once again, that you were a part of Celebrate Oz. You always make it so much more fun. Thanks, Linda. And please include me in the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely painting you created for this giveaway! I really enjoyed my visit.
    ♥Sharon

    ReplyDelete

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!