Monday, July 16, 2012

Dorothy's Dialogue

Hi there all!

Here is a photo of my latest watercolor.

It is when Dorothy meets the Scarecrow in Oz.

He has just explained that he does not have a brain!

In the Giclee's I will be giving away the following is written ...

"I haven't got a brain...only straw.
     How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
I don't know...But some people without brains do
an awful lot of talking ...don't they?
    Yes, I guess you're right!"                  The Wizard Of Oz






"Dorothy's Dialogue"





I hope you LOVE it and will enter your name in the drawing I am holding
In
 HONOR OF
 RETURN TO OZ

•All you have to do is leave a comment (including your email) on my blog
 between July 19 and August 4.

The winner will be randomly drawn from comments.



All for now!
Hugs,
Mary

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful painting! It's nice to meet another Oz lover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh happy celebration day for Oz. My goodness what a wonderful painting you have done. Dorothy's Dialogue is fabulous. Thank you so much for being a part of Celebrate Oz. It is great to have you on the team, be it green or pink. Oma Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que maravilla de trabajo.
    Me ha encantado visitar todos los blogs que participais.
    Puedo apuntarme al sorteo???
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous job! You are talented artist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made me giggle. I love your choice of dialogue and the expressions on Dorothy's and the Scarecrow's faces. Absolutely fabulous ;-)

    magalyguerrero @ live . com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one of the best quotes ever lol Your watercolour is just beautiful, so summery and joy filled :D XXX
    georginamorley@blueyonder.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. The painting is so much fun and I love the quote!
    stacy8@rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely painting! Fun and sweet just like the film and book! Happy Celebrate Oz! (one day late)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE your painting! It evokes the wonderful spirit of the movie. Makes me HAPPY just looking at it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!