Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Part 3

Hello again!
So today I will finish up about my recent
Road Trip I took with my family!

We timed our trip so that we would be in northern Indiana
at the time of Candy's shower.
It was a perfect summers day.





Warm but with a breeze.
It was an out of doors party and Beth had planned every thing
so beautifully! The theme was Classic Pooh!








What a great idea to ask friends to give a book in place of a card!!





Such a beautiful & FUN Day!
There was something for everyone!
The kids LOVED the Honey Bee Hive Pinata!






All too soon it was time to head home
once again!


Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Come back again really soon!
:O)Mary

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary,
    Love the photos!!!!!!!!!
    BTW your site is now allowing me to leave comments......Yipeeeee!!!!!
    Love,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

I really love your comments! Thanks and come back soon!